Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Monday, December 12, 2016

Eddie Herr Slideshow, ITF Videos

I spent all day trying to wrap up the Eddie Herr Championships, and at the links below are photos of all 32 singles semifinalists, finalists and champions as well as the doubles champions and finalists from all age groups.

I was hoping to get videos of all the champions up, but the upload speeds at the hotel are from the last century, so I was only able to get the ITF champions and finalists videos processed. As has been the case in past years, I may not have all the champions and finalists videos up this month, but I will post them eventually, once I return home. My Eddie Herr recap for Tennis Recruiting Network can be found here. A link to the Google photo album is here. A link to the slideshow is here: http://www.slideroll.com/slideshows/members/clewis/show/eddie-herr-2016-2/

0 comments: