Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Odds and Ends

Now that I've returned to Kalamazoo from the ITA Men's Team Indoor in Chicago, I can take a deep breath and post some links and notes that I've neglected for several days.

First, last week's Inside Junior Tennis Podcast is available, but not through the link to Kevin McClure's The Tennis Podcast blog. Instead, go to this link to iTunes to subscribe or to download IJT or Inside Tennis with Kevin and The Koz. Kevin is having difficulties transferring to the new version of blogger, so iTunes is the best bet to get access to the podcast.

And speaking of technical difficulties, my email was moved from one server to another last week, and there are several days worth of email that have been lost to me. If I haven't responded to an email you sent from Feb. 12-18, please resend it. Chances are good that I didn't get it.

Also, for a couple of weeks www.zootennis.com didn't get you to my website (zootennis.com continued to work). That has now been corrected and all links and bookmarks should be functioning as before.

Last, but definitely not least, my friend and colleague Bonnie DeSimone is back writing regularly about tennis for espn.com, and she has recently posted stories on Sam Querrey and Phillip King. Don't miss them.

0 comments: